Thursday, February 9, 2012

David Copperfield
2/9/12
Harry
Chapter 3
In this chapter a boy is confronted by his new father. He is not very happy about meeting his new father, because he never really heard anything about him before. He is also annoyed with the situation because no one is caring about how he feels.I know I would be mad to if this ever happened to me. This boy was also very upset, because he thought his mother was dead. His mother left him when he was a young boy and he was left in the orfinage. After a few years of thinking your mother is dead you would probably lose hope in thinking she's still alive. His mother has been alive the whole time, just starting a family with someone else. I know this boy must be super mad at his mother for what she did to him, and I can wait to read next and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment